Hi, I’m Jenn McGroary and I work with established, service-based business owners who want to regain their passion, fill their pipeline and increase their profits so they can “Start Loving Their Business Again!”
If this sounds like you, and you’d like help simplifying online marketing and web site design, check out the services/programs I offer, such as easy to manage web sites, online marketing coaching, business coaching and even tech on demand services!
As a small business owner, I’m sure you are extremely busy, wearing many hats in your business. That is why I offer complete, all-in-one marketing and web site solutions working closely with you as your marketing partner!
Where you’re at:
- You don’t have a website yet for your business, but know that you need to get online to reach your ideal clients.
- Or, You have a website, but it hasn’t been updated in years and you’re embarrassed to send people there because it is so out of date, you know they’ll be turned off by it.
- You have a website that is sort of working for you, but you need it tweaked and brought up to speed with the rest of your business.
If you’re looking for website design help, new graphics for your site or anything else website related, I’m here for you. Continue on to learn how I can help you get your online presence shiny and working for you!
VIP Intensive Day
How would you like to spend the whole day with me, focused specifically on you and your business? We will spend this time digging deep into your business to learn what is working and what is not, where you have marketing assets in your business that can be leveraged for increased profits, “without” having to spend money on advertising. Understand what marketing “channels” to use to reach your “ideal” clients.
This is your super, fast track to success. In one day, you’ll get a complete, customized action plan for your business. By application only.
Get Started Now!
Interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started.
1. Start by scheduling a Get Acquainted Session. You can do that HERE.
2. If we seem to be a good fit, I’ll send you an application & instructions via email that will explain how we can get started.
4. Then, we’ll dive in and make great things happen for your business.
If you choose not to work with me, or if we aren’t a good fit, I’ll point you in the direction of someone or something that can help you (like a coach, resource, book, whatever you need).
Note: I’m currently accepting new client projects to start after May 19th 2013.