About Jenn McGroary
Jenn McGroary is the Founder/CEO of Multi-Pillar Marketing, LLC.
I’m a certified marketing consultant, and I’ve consulted with many businesses ranging from retail, service, construction, and design.
Before starting my own business, I’d worked in small, family-owned businesses, manufacturing, and the child-care industry. I also served in customer service and manufacturing with the International company Crabtree & Evelyn, Inc.
With this range of experience, I’ve been able to help a wide variety of businesses with their marketing and web site needs.
On a personal note…
I’m a wife and mother to three amazing boys who are the main reason I have my own business. The availability to be here for them when they need me is of utmost importance.
My likes: Outdoor activities (hiking, biking, camping, etc.), reading, dark chocolate, horses & horseback riding, listening to music, reading marketing blogs, social media activities online, dogs, watching movies, listening to my kids laugh, spending time with hubby, warmth, the feel of sunshine on my skin, did I mention dark chocolate?
Dislikes: whiny/disrespectful people, the cold, humidity, brussel sprouts, Will Ferrel movies, cheap chocolate, hubby stealing my yawns
Want to know more?
Here are 10 random things you might not know about me…
- I can ride a horse bareback, no saddle or bridle. (Remember the island scenes in The Black Stallion? Yeah, I can do that.)
- I was an EMT/Firefighter with our local volunteer fire department for almost 8 years and also served as Lieutenant of Rescue one year.
- I studied Tang Soo Do for 1 1/2 years, achieving the level of 2 Gup Red Belt. Two levels away from Apprentice Black Belt.
- I was home-schooled from 3rd grade through high school.
- My web design/graphic design skills are completely self taught. (I believe that the independent learning skills I developed in my high school years helped me quickly grasp the art of what I was learning on my own.)
- I started studying Accounting in College. (Had a strong grasp of numbers, but it didn’t feed my creative side.)
- I’ve been involved in Entrepreneurship since I was about 14, helping my mom run our home-based tack shop business.
- I’ve been shooting guns since I was about 13. I’ll admit I’m a pretty good shot.
- I absolutely love to read – It’s good I got a Kindle last year because I was running out of places to store my books. (I’m also a closet Star Wars geek. I’ve read more than 60 books written that continued the series after The Return of the Jedi.)
- I got my belly pierced on my first ever “Mom Vacation” down in N.C. in 2008.
If you want to know more about me, come and hang out with me on Facebook!